domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Everything but the girl - I don't want to talk about it

Hermosa canciòn de un cover original de Rod Steward,sin embargo podria decir que esta versiòn de everything but the girl es la mejor,sentimentalmente hablando una cancion para tener en cuenta en alguna velada romantica junto a la chica que no te atreviste a decirle q te gusta.Deja ya de sufrir como un perro y enfrentala que la vida pasa y las oportunidades no avisan cuando es el momento,esta cancion te va a hacer reflexionar de inmediato,quizas te ponga algo triste pero el momento es ahora,no hay vueltas para el verdadero amor.




I can tell by your eyes that you've prob'bly been
cryin' forever, and the stars in the sky don't
mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror. I don't
wanna talk about it, how you broke my heart. If I
stay here just a little bit longer, If I stay
here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?

If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the
colors of my heart; blue for the tears, black for
the night's fears. The star in the sky don't mean
nothin' to you, they're a mirror. I don't wanna
talk about it, how you broke my heart. If I stay
here just a little bit longer, if I stay here,
won't you listen to my heart, whoa, my heart? I
don't wanna talk about it, how you broke this ol'
heart.

If I stay here just a little bit longer, if I stay
here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, my
heart? My heart, whoa, heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario